1. The promoter is Forest Holidays.
2. Employees of Forest Holidays, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. You must be a UK resident, and over the age of 18 to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Each #ForestFriday will be hosted on Twitter and no other Forest Holidays social networks. Members of the public can enter by 're-tweeting' the 'featured', 'pinned', or specified post published on the individual #ForestFriday.
5. A new #ForestFriday will begin on any selected Friday with a prize and partner specific to that date, and that date only. The competition will close at 10.30am on the morning of the following Monday, or the specified day/time in the individual post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted or accepted.
6. Forest Holidays reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside of the promoter’s control.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The prize can vary each competition depending upon the individual Friday and featured partner. No refund, exchange, or cash alternative will be offered.
10. The winner will be decided through a random draw of all the re-tweets received on the 'featured' or 'pinned' status. The decision is final and Forest Holidays will not enter into discussion or negotiation. The winner will be notified via Twitter and will be required to provide any details required for delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (with no relation to the competition) without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network.
09 November 2018 - Forestry Commission
Three winners will be drawn at random. Prize will need to be collected by the winners from one of the Forestry Commission participating forests. In order to facilitate this, they will need to pass the winners' details onto the chosen collection forest. Prize is applicable to any tree 6ft tall or under. Some exclusions may apply. Prices of included trees vary from £20 to £50.
21 December 2018 - Heyland and Whittle
Entrants must be 18 years or over. Open to UK residents only. No prize alternative or cash is available. Prize contains Winter Spice gift box, Gold mini favour soap 45g, Frankincense mini favour soap 45g, Myrrh mini favour soap 45g, Winter Spice mini favour soap 45g, Cracker with Frankincense bath & massage oil - £8.50, and three miniature candles.