1. The promoter is Forest Holidays.
2. Employees of Forest Holidays, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition. You must be a UK resident, and over the age of 18 to enter.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Each #ForestFriday will be hosted on Twitter and no other Forest Holidays social networks. Members of the public can enter by 're-tweeting' the 'featured', 'pinned', or specified post published on the individual #ForestFriday.
5. A new #ForestFriday will begin on any selected Friday with a prize and partner specific to that date, and that date only. The competition will close at 10.30am on the morning of the following Monday, or the specified day/time in the individual post. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted or accepted.
6. Forest Holidays reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the case of any event outside of the promoter’s control.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The prize can vary each competition depending upon the individual Friday and featured partner. No refund, exchange, or cash alternative will be offered.
10. The winner will be decided through a random draw of all the re-tweets received on the 'featured' or 'pinned' status. The decision is final and Forest Holidays will not enter into discussion or negotiation. The winner will be notified via Twitter and will be required to provide any details required for delivery of the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party (with no relation to the competition) without the entrant’s prior consent.
13. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter or any other social network.
15 February 2019 - Rocket Garden
UK residents aged 18+ only. The winners will need to provide a full address and contact details so that delivery of their vegetable patches can be scheduled. The plant delivery is dependent on weather, but the winners can expect to receive their first seedlings in March 2019. The selection of plants in the vegetable patch prizes cannot be changed. There is no cash alternative to the prizes offered.
The Small Year Round Veg Patch includes 5 seasonal deliveries of organic veg plug plants, the first of which is dispatched in March with different seed potatoes. A full garden layout plan is included, as well as a complete growing guide and instructions.
15 March 2019 - Joe Browns
Your voucher will expire 6 months after the date of first being issued. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed against purchases made with Joe Browns Ltd and only when the order is submitted via our telephone sales line, in-store or online via www.JoeBrowns.co.uk; gift vouchers will not be redeemable against orders placed via any other channel.
You will be expected to provide payment to cover the outstanding balance where the value of a gift voucher does not cover the full value of the order being placed including P&P charges where applicable. The gift voucher must be submitted prior to you completing the ordering process; gift vouchers cannot be applied retrospectively to an order after the point of you submitting your order.
If you return a purchase for a refund and that purchase was originally paid for with a combination of a gift voucher and another form of payment such as a debit or credit card payment then a monetary refund will be issued up to a maximum value of the monetary payment that you paid initially. If the value of the goods being returned exceeds the full monetary payment that you made to us initially then the balance of the refund owed to you will be issued in the form of a new gift voucher. If the goods being returned were paid for solely with a gift voucher then a refund will be issued in the form of a new gift voucher. If a gift voucher is cancelled or returned to us for a refund then only the person who purchased the gift voucher will be issued with a refund; no refund will be paid to the recipient of the gift voucher. A gift voucher can only be returned for a full refund prior to any of its value being redeemed; refunds will not exceed the unspent balance of a gift voucher.
If the value of the goods that you purchase is lower than the overall value of the gift voucher then the unspent balance will remain on the gift voucher for 6 months after the date of issue.
A gift voucher cannot be used in order to purchase another gift voucher. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for their cash value.
22 March 2019 - Fine Feather Press
£100 worth of nature books from Fine Feather Press
• The Nature Explorer's Scrapbook (very Forest School) (RRP £12.99)
• Know Your Nature: British Wildlife (RRP £7.99)
• The Little Book of Trees (RRP £7.99)
• The Little Book of Garden Bird Songs (RRP £12.99)
• The Little Book of Woodland Bird Songs (RRP £12.99)
• The Little Book of Night-time Animal Sounds (RRP £12.99)
• The Little Book of the Dawn Chorus (RRP £12.99)
• Get Out: Nature Activity Book (RRP £6.99)
• Let's Look for Garden Birds (RRP £4.99)
• Let's Look for Trees (RRP £4.99)
• Let's Look in Woods and Forests (RRP £4.99)