1. Take a hike: from a gentle stroll to an arduous expedition, explore and get fit
2. Take your bike: see how to Cycle Happy, above
3. Hit the running trails: it beats pounding the tarmac and dodging the traffic
4. Create a forest gym: from jumping off logs to climbing trees you can build a full workout
5. Go Ape: treetop adventures that will use muscles you had forgotten about
6. Go orienteering: whether it’s Gruffalo Orienteering or geocaching, explore the forest from a new angle
7. Choose yoga: where better for meditative thoughts than the tranquillity of the forest?
8. Shoot some arrows: try your hand at being Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest. Or any other Forest Holidays location!
9. Walk with hawks: learn about life on the wing for our birds of prey - with some gentle exercise yourself.
10. Ride a horse: find the bridle paths and explore the forest from a higher perspective.
Kick-start your forest fitness programme on a Forest Holiday. Some or all of these activities are on offer at each of our locations, on the doorstep of your luxury woodland cabin. It couldn't be easier!