On this page you can find the latest advice for your upcoming break in the forest.
When planning for your holiday, it's your responsibility to check and understand any rules and restrictions that apply to you. You can do this by reading official information from Governments in England, Scotland and Wales. This helps us to work together and do the right thing - before, during and after your stay.
Information about the temporary lockdown in Wales
Following the latest announcement from the Welsh Government regarding the circuit break lockdown, travel to and from Wales is not permitted between 6pm 23 October and 9 November. Find out more
This impacts the following breaks commencing: 23rd, 26th, 30th October, 2nd, 6th November.
• if you live in Wales and have a booking with us at any of our locations on the above dates, your holiday cannot go ahead
• if you have a booking for Forest Holidays Beddgelert on the above dates, your holiday cannot go ahead
We support this move and as with other COVID-19 rules, this rule is legally enforceable and will remain in place from 6pm on 23 October to 9 November or until the Welsh Government confirms otherwise.
We have solutions in place to support any guests affected by this temporary measure.
Please call 03330 110 495 as soon as possible to discuss your booking with a team member. Please note that due to a higher volume of calls, it may take longer to reach us. But as soon as you’re connected, a team member will guide you through the flexible solutions we have in place.
What to do before you travel
Government guidance on COVID-19 changes frequently so it’s important to familiarise yourself with any rules and restrictions that may affect your holiday. COVID-19 rules are legally enforceable and we will ask you to return home if you break the rules while staying with us.
Before you travel, check official advice for:
- the area you live
- the area you’re travelling to
- the size of your group (as per ‘rule of six’ guidelines)
- the households included in your group (as per rules on mixing households)
In regards to tiered local restrictions, we recommend using the Government's website to see which areas are medium risk, high risk or very high risk. You can also use a COVID-19 postcode tracker to see quick information at a glance.
What to do if any rules or restrictions apply to you
We have a range of solutions in place for guests affected by COVID-19.
If any COVID-19 restrictions apply to you and you’re staying with us in the next two weeks, please call our team on 03330 110 495. We will talk you through the flexible solutions we have in place. If your break is further away, please call us closer to the time of your arrival.
If COVID-19 restrictions don’t apply to you, your holiday can go ahead as normal and there’s no need to get in touch.
If you aren’t sure if COVID-19 restrictions apply to you, please check official advice for England, Scotland and Wales as these are the best places to find the latest information.
All our locations have safely reopened but if your break is affected by a closure, you can refer to our Book with Confidence page for guidance. This page also has advice on Flexible Amendment and payment policies.
What to expect during your break
We’re committed to following government guidance and appreciate your support at this time. Here’s how you can help us during your stay:
- look out for the social distancing markers in the Forest Retreat
- be ready to provide your details for Track and Trace when you check in (we recommend downloading the app before you travel)
- go cashless - we’re only accepting card payments at the moment
- provide your details for Track and Trace when you eat at the Forest Retreat (otherwise it’s against the law for us to serve you)
- wear your face covering and follow social distancing rules in the Forest Retreat/Hub and when visiting local shops and supermarkets
- be patient - things might take a little longer than usual but our friendly team members will do their best to keep things moving and answer any questions you may have
Find out more about the processes put in place to keep you safe by reading our Clean and Safe FAQs. This page also contains information on hot tubs, dining options, cabin deliveries and activities.
Reassurance whenever you need it
You can find more information about the safe reopening of all our locations on our Safe Reopen Action Plan page. This page features our We’re Good to Go accreditation and reviews from recent guests for your peace of mind.