Please read before you complete your purchase
1. Gift Vouchers can be purchased online, through our Contact Centre, or at any of our locations.
2. In order to purchase or redeem Gift Vouchers a customer profile must be created.
3. When purchased, your Gift Voucher will be delivered by email instantly after purchase confirmation (we recommend that you check your spam filters and junk email to ensure that this has been received). When purchasing a Gift Voucher, it is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that the recipient’s email address is correct at the time of the purchase. We cannot be held responsible if the address is entered incorrectly and someone other than the intended recipient uses the Gift Voucher.
4. All Gift Vouchers are dated and expire 12 months from the date of issue.
5. Gift Vouchers are valid for use against any future cabin booking, or against in-cabin extras, Forest Ranger Activities, Bike Hire or Adventure Activities on an existing cabin booking.
6. Gift Vouchers cannot be used in part or full payment for the purchase of further Gift Voucher(s).
7. Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed on-location so must be used prior to travel.
8. Multiple Gift Vouchers can be used against a booking.
9. Full value of Gift Voucher must be redeemed before date of departure in one transaction, no change / refund can be given.
10. Required booking deposit must be paid in full; Gift Voucher can be used to make partial payments towards deposit or full balance.
11. If Forest Holidays cannot provide a product and issue a refund, payments made by Gift Voucher are refunded to a Gift Voucher valid for 12 months from the date of refund issue.
12. No cash alternative, exchange or refund.
13. In addition to these terms, Forest Holidays terms and conditions apply.
We welcome any questions, comments, and requests regarding Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions; please contact us.