6. Shopping the new season fashions and finding the perfect ensemble for New Year's Eve
7. The Christmas adverts – who doesn’t love a dog having the time of his life on a trampoline?!
8. Pop-up calendar shops and choosing yours for the next 12 months – it's a big commitment so it's always best to pick up the calendar you really want at least twice and then walk around the store a few times before deciding to buy it!
9. Warming winter dishes – casseroles, pies, and mouth-watering puddings
10. Enjoying a cup of egg nog while exploring the Christmas markets
11. Shopping for the perfect gift and seeing the persons face as they open it