To see which of our locations are currently open, refer to our latest update. All of our locations are accredited by the We’re Good to Go initiative, set out by Visit Britain. If you have any questions relating to a new or upcoming booking take a look at our Book with Confidence FAQs.
Relax before you travel
Forest Holidays has recently been named as a Which? Recommended Provider of holiday cottages. Consumer champion Which? only endorses the best products and services. So you can trust us to deliver an authentic forest experience when you stay.
We’re also backed by We’re Good to Go. A new industry standard that puts a ‘ring of confidence’ around businesses who’ve implemented the Government’s reopening guidance and can clearly demonstrate social distancing and cleaning processes are in place.
Our CleanAssure+ system lets you know your cabin has been cleaned twice with BioGuard and not been accessed by anyone else before your arrival. Look out for the CleanAssure+ hanger on your cabin door when you arrive for peace of mind as your time in the forest begins.
Browse all cleaning and safety procedures
See what recent guests thought about their stay
Whether you’ve got a Forest Holiday booked for this year or next, countdown to your break with confidence and look forward to spending time in the UK’s most beautiful forests. Here’s what some of our recent guests had to say about their time with us:
“We have always been impressed with the cleanliness of the cabins and site, plus the friendliness and professionalism of all the staff. This hasn’t faltered even with the very hard times we are all experiencing.”
“Beautiful accommodation, plenty of space, great attitude to social distancing, friendly staff, stunning surroundings and overall wonderful experience of being in a log cabin.”
“Due to current circumstances with the pandemic, every rule put in place with social distancing was correctly followed and excellently carried out by the staff. I’ll definitely be booking with Forest Holidays again. Ten out of ten - couldn’t have asked for a better well-deserved holiday.”
“The staff on the phone and in person were fantastic in terms of helpfulness and hospitality.”
Find your happy place at one of our 11 locations (including new cabins at Delamere Forest opening April 2021) or follow us on Instagram for more safe UK travel ideas and reviews from guests.
Join our Instagram community
Help us do the right thing
We are committed to following the Government's COVID secure guidelines which are now legally enforceable. Here are some of the ways you can help us, before you travel and while on location:
- If you or anyone in your group display COVID symptoms before your break , do not travel. Contact us to discuss your options and refer to the NHS website for guidance.
- Contact us if you’re affected by any government restrictions or lockdowns.
- Check travel restrictions and guidance for groups and households for both the area you live and the area you’re travelling to by referring to gov.uk.
- Wear a face covering or mask in the Forest Retreat as per government guidelines.
- Use the NHS Track and Trace system when visiting the Forest Retreat/Hub, otherwise it's against the law for us to serve you.
- If you develop COVID symptoms during your stay, contact the emergency number listed on the TV in your cabin and in the Forest Life brochure so we can provide assistance.
- Keep an eye on our latest update to find out about any new developments.
If you breach current guidance while staying with us, you will be asked to return home. We appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you to the forest for a well-deserved break.
If you have any questions, we’re around to offer support on social media or by phone.
Get in touch with our team
Give yourself something to look forward to
Explore our locations and get something exciting in the diary for summer 2021 or browse our late availability for last minute UK breaks. Book with total confidence knowing we have a range of flexible options in place should things change. Perfect if you’re seeking a well-deserved change of scenery.